Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting things done

I'm completely wiped from work this week so, unfortunately, it means my blog suffers today.

One good thing about today is that I signed up for a photography class so I will have some slotted time to play with my fancy-schmancy camera. Even better thing, I was eligible to claim it under my "learning account" at work. Hurray!

Just wondering, since I'm here, if you had your chance to attend an event on community, political, or business issues, what's an example of an event topic you'd be interested in? I'm just doing a little informal research for www.intervivos.ca. And by that, I mean my brain is fried, so I'm looking for suggestions for our event luncheons and mixers. All calls for event topics and/or speakers are welcome!

2 comments:

Kyla Bea said...

I would want to attend a social media or blogging event!

Congrats about the camera & classes, sounds like tons of fun!

Leanne said...

Thanks, miss. I've had the camera for nearly a year, but haven't made the time to take a couple courses like I wanted to.

And I take courses/workshops all the time through work, but photography isn't super relevant to my job, so I use learning account versus the organization just paying the tab (like they do for the others).