Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Escape

The entire city has been battered and bathed. It's okay because we need it. The forecast is anything but sunny, which makes me crave my heavy bedding and a book. Or melancholy tunes. Or tea and granny squares with A. Instead, I slave through the day knowing how it will end... with the unpacking of boxes, like nearly every other day for the last, and next, couple of weeks.

So, amidst the moving madness, it was nice to escape this weekend with the Boy to the mountains. My (other) greatest love. Head over to Flickr to see my other shots from our travels this weekend.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great photos! That's some spectacular road trip scenery you guys were treated to. I especially love the waterfalls!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love these pictures :)

Kyla Roma said...

Oh I can't HANDLE that you guys have such beautiful places that are so close! Love it =)

Anonymous said...

I had a look at the photos on Flickr. :) Looks fabulous!