Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy heart-shaped Hallmark holiday to all!

My winter blahs are frozen solid. -34 is absolute madness! My poor little face burns from the cold and makes me want to scream… and I would (scream that is) if I felt it would add any warmth. Instead I wear enough layers to keep my knees from bruising as they knock together from the shakes.

On the bright side (no pun intended), it is now light out when I get to work in the morning and when I leave! I get sunshine! This hasn’t happened in so long… oh how I’ve missed it.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to pimp out this website to all of you who desire equal representation (or at least closer to equal than we have now) in government:

Equal Voice

Chapters in several provinces and a youth chapter for those under 35. Fabulous.

No comments: